Social Media Coordinator
Location: Newington, NH
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Do you love telling stories? Do you have a passion for social media and SEO? Do you want to craft meaningful content about the shooting sports and defense industries?
We are seeking a SEO and Social Media Coordinator to own, develop and deliver key content, social media and marketing assets. Social media and SEO experience, strong attention to detail, time management, organizational and communication skills are essential. Telling a great story through incredible imagery and exceptional copywriting is vital. This is a hands-on position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, team-focused, deadline-driven environment. This role is based out of Newington, NH.
- Responsible for all aspects of social media marketing including, but not limited to daily content creation, timely and effective engagement with posts, editorial calendar production, promotions and giveaways.
- Create meaningful marketing copy catered to the customer’s needs.
- Responsible for some digital assets including photos and video, website and email photo selection, guide photos and budget, photo library system, and improving efficiencies throughout.
- Responsible for all aspects of SEO. Analysis of current state and develop go forward strategy to maximize impact from blog, social and website content.
- Stay up to date on social media and SEO best practices to successfully position SIG Sauer as best in class.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Understanding of social media and SEO required.
- Knowledge of the firearms and outdoor industry preferred.
- Possess strong attention to detail and robust communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving approach with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven critical thinking and collaborative skills.
- Ability to create and implement plans, processes and procedures.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Adobe Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics highly desirable.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.