Location: Newington, NH
SIG SAUER, Inc. has a vision to be recognized as the most innovative, customer-driven company in shooting sports, personal defense and law enforcement/military, delivering uncompromising quality. We have goals of world- class excellence and achievement in all of our business operations.
Our tremendous growth has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team. See what you can do when you aim higher.
We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic Engineer to join our innovative team to support our new product development projects.
The Project Manager – main role is to manage projects through the design, development, and launch process by coordinating with Product Management, R&D, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Operations to deliver new products to market quickly and efficiently.
- Develops the execution strategy and project plan for new product development projects and serves as the central point of communication for the cross-functional product development team from project inception through production release and sustainment
- Collaborates with Product Management to understand product requirements to clearly communicate project scope and critical path to the product development team
- Leads the product development team in the management in execution of all project deliverables, assignment of project priorities, and closure of project open issues
- Communicates to Program Management and Executive Management project status and timeline, project risks and mitigation plans
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Aerospace preferred) or equivalent engineering experience required
- MBA or equivalent business experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with product development and product launches
- Demonstrated experience managing design and manufacturing activities
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects to manage on-time results and execution
- Capable of providing strong leadership based on integrity, humility, and respect for others
- Capable of influencing & building partnerships, developing teamwork and managing others
- Strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication, planning, and team building skills
- Strong typing, note taking, and meeting minute skills
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and generally strong computer skills
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.