Packer (1st, 2nd & 3rd shift)
Location: Newington, NH
Packer - Pease (1st, 2nd & 3rd shift available)!
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently/effectively gather packing materials that are correct to the bill of materials,verify numbers,complete necessary paperwork and operate barcode scanners
- Wraps protective material around product as required.
- Pack and process finishedmaterialsandmovethemtoappropriatestagingareaswithin the warehouse.
- Visually inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Records information such as Serial Number, weight, time, and date packaged.
- Communicates any issues with the Packing Lead, and/or Supervisor order to resolve theissue in a timely manner.
- Seek and act upon ways to improve daily work processes to enhance quality and productivity.
- Participate in 5S Workplace organizational activities and maintain the area in good working order through sustainment activities.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand a workstation
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.