Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Newington, NH
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Our inside sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive and professional. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!
- Follow an outlined script and advertise our products via phone to interested consumers in a manner that is professional.
- Work with your team members to facilitate calls, manage work flow, and minimize hold times throughout the sales process.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of the sale for each customer you speak with.
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products.
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Superior listening skills
- Ability to maintain an organized and professional workspace
- Experience with sales, order entry, or customer service
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
- An “A” type personality: passionate, attention to detail, and high energy
- Creative problem solving skills, and the capability to get things done
- Experience in customer service, sales, and/or retention
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Provides technical assistance and issue resolution on products while creating a win/win scenario for both the customer/dealer and SIG
- Utilizes Salesforce, Oracle EBS, Handshake, and EDI systems to enter and manage dealer orders
- Communicates order and account statuses
- Develop and maintain working internal and external relationships with other departments to support orders and commercial business
- Other products and responsibilities as assigned
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.