Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Newington, NH
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
The inside sales specialist will coordinate and support sales efforts of Global Defense Sales. The applicant should be motivated and have the ability to evaluate a situation from A to Z to ask relevant questions. This position entails working with product management, finance, legal, and operations on new business opportunities and fulfilling orders received. The position will report to the Director of Sales Administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other departments to meet technical and operation requirements of customer
- Develop quotes, review tender opportunities, negotiate contract conditions
- Supports compliance specialists by ensuring the export of products, services, transfer of technical data, and all export regulations are complied with
- Monitor orders throughout the process, from winning business to successful delivery
- Plan and organize customer meetings
- Interface with customers, representatives, distributors, Regional Directors, internal departments
- Responsible for decisions that impact resources, scheduling, contractual commitments, and customer satisfaction
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience with international sales, business development, or program management a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate in English; bi-lingual a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Familiarity with Oracle a plus
- Familiarity of ITAR, ATF, EAR a plus
- An “A” type personality: passionate, attention to detail, and high energy
- Creative problem solving skills, and the capability to get things done
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.