Customer Service Representative
Category: Customer Service
Location: Exeter, NH
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Responsibilities and Directives
This individual must possess solid written and verbal communication skills, understand and disseminate technical product information, be able to function in a fast paced environment and have a genuine commitment to helping others.
- Answers incoming consumer calls, e-mails and/or faxes to resolve warranty claims, Webstore issues, general inquiries and orders for merchandise. The ability to handle 75+ calls on peak days is expected
- Provides technical assistance and issue resolution on SIG SAUER firearms and products while creating a win/win scenario for both the customer and SIG SAUER.
- Enters warranty and order data into computer and informs customer of repair processes, pricing and shipping date projections
- Upsells additional accessories and services and participates in monthly consumer sales campaigns
- Communicate daily with Finance to resolve outstanding credit card payment issues on parts, accessories and billable services
- Review social media forums (SIGForum, Sigtalk, etc.) to identify quality and service trends and seek to resolve with end-user and/or internal departments
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Marketing, Finance and Shipping/Receiving personnel
- Work closely with Custom Shop staff to ensure optimal levels of service, quality, revenue and profitability
Experience & Education
- 1-3 years Customer Service or Inside Tele-Sales experience
- Experience working within a Call Center environment (350+ individual contacts weekly)
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency with Oracle and/or Call Center Management Systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Firearms product knowledge or demonstrated aptitude (1-3 years)
- Associates Degree or equivalent business experience
- Comfortable handling, assembling and shooting a wide assortment of firearms
Able to lift up to 25 pounds
Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.