CNC Machine Setup/Operator - ALL SHIFTS 10-30% DIFF!!
Location: Newington, NH
SIG SAUER, Inc., headquartered in a 206,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility at Pease International Trade Port in Newington, New Hampshire ( less than 1 hour north of Boston), is the world’s most renowned manufacturer of firearms. We are the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes J.P. Sauer & Sohn and Blaser, Gmbh. in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland. A dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance has made SIG SAUER® pistols and rifles the firearms of choice for responsible citizens and many of the world’s most elite military, government, and law enforcement units.
Unparalleled design expertise, extensive manufacturing capacity, continuous innovation, and a relentless dedication to excellence are driving forces behind the worldwide success of the company, and why SIG SAUER is the brand of choice, when it counts.
Our tremendous growth has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
SIG SAUER will provide relocation assistance if needed!
The CNC Machine Set-Up sets up and operates a variety of machines to mill and/or turn work pieces. Applies a variety of machine tool set up and operating techniques on a daily basis. Troubleshoots set ups and production runs to improve job performance. Sets up and runs various machines to assure that completed work meets all requirements.
- Acquire proper documents including routers, set up docs, control plans and blueprints.
- Sets up CNC machines including but not limited to 3, 4 or 5 Axis Mills, CNC Lathes, CNC Mill Turns, and Multi Axis Swiss.
- Troubleshoots work problems as they arise using knowledge and experience. Modifies NC Code as required to improve effectiveness of the job.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, and suggests changes to increase efficiency of jobs.
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Must have basic understanding of NC Code, Fanuc and Mitsubishi machine controls.
- Preferred Equipment Experience includes Mori Seiki, Citizen, Nakamura and Star machines.
- Understanding of blueprints and general best shop practices, including GDT and military specs.
- Valid Driver’s License