Assistant Training Coordinator
Category: Administrative / Clerical
Location: Epping, NH
Assistant Training Coordinator, Academy
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Serves as the Assistant to the Training Coordinator, responsible for the daily intake and management of student registrations to SSA. Supports all training conducted at SSA by conducting course preparation and tracking day-to-day training requirements. Specific responsibilities include managing student registrations, tracking and projecting course fill rates, backfill and support Training Coordinator.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Assists with the coordination of all training activities at SSA to ensure efficient and timely delivery of training
Manages student registrations from initial entry at SSA website to student arriving at SSA for training.
Serves as the interface between Academy support team and marketing team to drive class fills rates based on enrollment.
Daily manages the tracking of all SSA future fill rates.
Supports Director of Operations with monitoring and editing of SSA Course calendar as required.
Assist walk in students with questions on classes and registrations
Class cancellations, gift card issuance for cancellations, adjustments where applicable.
Answers and direct phone calls to the Academy as required.
Backfills Training Coordinator as needed.
Provide support to instructors as needed/requested.
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to accurately perform tasks in all of the following: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to evaluate multiple ongoing tasks and non-routine situations, determine priorities and organize work in a manner that allows for timely completion of projects within deadline parameters.
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Capable of presenting a positive, professional image of the company to a wide variety of contacts.
- Demonstrates comfortable ability interacting with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Able to work both in a team environment and independently, taking direction from multiple staff members and supervisors.
- General office experience
Able to lift up to 25 pounds
Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.