Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Newington, NH
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
SIG SAUER, Inc. has a vision to be recognized as the most innovative, customer-driven company in shooting sports, personal defense and law enforcement/military, delivering uncompromising quality. We have goals of world- class excellence and achievement in all of our business operations.
The Accounts Payable Clerk responsibilities include:
- Open and sort mail.
- Review vendor statements for missing invoices, call/email to request copies.
- Maintain financial databases and manual filing systems.
- Handling and input of invoices in Oracle.
- Pull check backup
Education and/or Experience
- Knowledge of account payable principles, procedures and standards.
- 2-5 years experience in Account Payable/General Accounting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand, interpret and expedite detailed and complex accounts payable transactions and documents.
- Strong investigative and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Window based software programs and Oracle a plus!
- High School Diploma.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.